Saturday, March 04, 2006

The sun was warmish so ...........

The day was cool but the sun was warmish so what else was a girl to do. Now this is not what my hand is supposed to look like - but I always get too excited when playing with my dyes and burst out of my gloves. Can't complain about the gloves, excess supply of surgical gloves that I was given from work


Now here is my dye studio - on the left the dyed fabrics, then we have my dry bench for fabric and my notebook and the small bench (ha, ha) has all my dyes. The water supply is underneath the small bench as you can see.

This picture of the small bench also shows my small dye mixing table - it usually has a nice table cloth on it to catch all those drips.


Oops, where did all my other piccies go - better send out the search party - there are more to come. Posted by Picasa

No comments: