Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm feeling lucky

I had a couple of hours to kill before I would be picked up for my weekend away so thought to myself - what can I do in this time other than housework?

I printed my woodcut onto a wonderful tan shaded piece of fabric - very ethnic as I am wont to say. I used a foam roller and as you can see I didn't cover the block as well as I had thought. (BTW it is about 9 x 9) When I was playing with cropping and colour on the PC I chose "I'm feeling lucky" and it looks good too. I think I will use it as the theme for my weekend.

I think I will look into raiding the offcut bin at school for some smaller pieces of MDF and some of the more odd shaped offcuts. This could be lots of fun.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dale Anne Potter said...

That is a GORGEOUS piece of fabric Kat........Look forward to hearing about your weekend away!!!
GREAT JOB on the woodcut!!!