Saturday, March 04, 2006

Back again

Oops, I am a bit back to front here - I lost these photos that were supposed to be at the bottom of my previous blot - oh well never mind.

I had a bit of fun with sponging dye onto some roughly pleated/folded fabric

I played with the sponges again and sponted onto the rumpled fabric on the two left trays and wrung the sponges out in the fabric in the two right trays. I suspect all these experiments will come out quite light but I loved the dark earthiness of the colours in the trays

And we can't forget a photo of my security guard. He turned up a bit late and was flustered until things settled down. He is always very alert and takes his role seriously. My Husband was in the shearing shed (hidden by the shrub) and was being a bit noisy which gained a growl or two. Tabby (very original name here) also sits on guard at night when I am in the spa. He takes his duties very seriously.

So now all I have to do is wait a couple of hours and start to wash out the fabrics. That is about as long I can manage to wait. I usually time it so that I have lunch during this waiting time. So then, more piccies later when I have it all washed and on the line. Posted by Picasa

No comments: