Thursday, February 16, 2006

Trying to take photos

I have always liked this group of sheds - something about the different roof lines. There are lots of interesting angles around allthe farm sheds (on my small farm) and now that I have a camera to take all these wonderful photos with off I went on a photographic expedition.


My apprentice was not having too much attention taken from him and so I had to take his photo too - he was very obliging and sat on a fence post squinting into the sun. So here is Michael one of the loves of my life. He is actually a Cream Burmese that we rescued (another long story) but for now I think he is being the Farm Manager/Security Guard/Photographers apprentice. I think he imagined he was guarding me from the sheep who are avoiding having their photos taken. Yes, I have sheep too - more than enough to make a few sweaters.


Better luck next time but with three cats, friendly sheep and nosy cattle I don't have a lot of luck with being alone to take photos. The joy of the digital camera is that I can take lots and lots of photos and only keep the good ones - yippee. I must remember though to take prints too. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shirley Goodwin said...

How about a quilt based on the colour and shape of the sheds?