Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fun, fun, fun


I decided to do a night class on print making. Over eight weeks we will learn different techniques of printing. Tonight we did wood cuts as you can see above and I also did some dry point which I will finish next week. There is a bit of glare on my picture and thankfully you can't see where Tabby (the cat) stepped onto the picture trying to gain my attention. I am sure that cat is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Anyhow this was fun especially with printing in two colours. It is supposed to be sort of leafy.

I think for me to better use this techniqe for fabric printing I might do some smaller wood cuts. This one is about eight inches square.

Lots of fun and I managed to come home without too much paint on myself. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shirley Goodwin said...

That lloks quite spider webby, Kathryn. I look forward to seeing what else you make in this class.