Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Lavender Luggage

Isn't it gorgeous? This is going to be my carry on bag for when I come over to the US (only 23 sleeps to go). It doesn't show here but it is quite a little fattie. I am planning to fit in a change of clothes, my camera (large), toilettries and my journal stuff (incl pens, pencils, stamps etc) and a few other bits and pieces. Ken thought I should have bought the black set (there are three of them in all but I only wanted the large one here) but I thought how boring when everything else will be basic black - I wanted purple and this was close enough.


Queens Birthday weekend coming up and our quilt group are having their exhibition. I am having a stall selling off my stash of dyed fabric - hopefully will make a little more spending money for my trip. And of course I have a good excuse to dye lots more fabric when I get home. I will post some piccies from the exhibition after the weekend. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Oh very nice! And just the sort of colour I would have picked too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is an amazing colour. It looks like it will hold a *lot*
I'm glad you didn't choose black - it is the only colour I don't like I cannot stand to be around it.

Joyce said...

Nice. Easy to spot on the luggage carousel.

Sandra said...

Coming to the US? As someone who lives there, welcome! Hope you have a great trip.

Jenny Bear said...

I love the colour - matches my wheelchair.