Sunday, January 22, 2006

43 Things

I have just been over at 43 things trying to keep up to date and make some entries - more like plans about how I am going to achieve them or my progress on tackling them. I think I will need to make some paper lists to help me with them but I find such things so personal that writing them where someone (that I know) might read them is hard. I find it difficult to share my feelings and emotions. Writing lists does help me keep my mind clear about what I am doing but those generally are different types of lists. My 43 things list is almost like a list of quasi resolutions and I suppose that I don't want the feeling of failure when things go wrong and I don't achieve what I would like to. I know that nothing can change dramatically overnight (or can they). I think I procrastinate too much to voluntarily make major changes and even knowing this doesn't help me. It is not too late to change but perhaps if I make small changes every day, a little goes a long way and a little every day soon adds up. Now I need to make a list of those small changes that I can make every day to remind myself that things can be better organised and I can achieve more.

No comments: