Monday, March 07, 2005

starting over

In an effort to keep my blog private I thought I would try to change my login and ended up deleting my blog notes but nothing else – darn it. So I need to start over with all my thoughts and ideas.

I thought the 43 Things list was interesting. When I went to the web site that supports these lists it was amazing what people had on their lists. And of course with my love of lists I couldn’t resist of coming up with my own but I didn’t register it with the site. On reflection I wondered if people were using it in part as a resolution list – all those things we want to do, but never get around to doing them. Some of it seemed very much wish list – the things we would like to do if it were possible but know there is no way that it could happen. But anyhow I will try my list of 43. I have made a start but most of them are more resolution type things – all achievable if I put the effort into them. There are other things (like going to an Eric Clapton concern) that are not quite so achievable (or possible). I thought that some of the items on the list warranted a fuller explanation of how I was going to achieve them. Should I have ongoing items on the list or cross things off the list once I have started to be able to achieve them on a regular basis. Those sorts could be relegated to a “sub list”.

No comments: