Friday, March 04, 2005

power of positive thinking

I know I read somewhere a long time ago that instead of being overpowered by the negative that we should think more positively about things - find the good in everything or some way of putting a positive spin on even the most dire situations.

So then I will try to regularly put in three (or more) positive thoughts about things that are happening in my day to day ramblings.

So to start for today:

It is a lovely sunny warm day, not too much wind
Went for a nice bike ride which felt good
Found a blogspot that I know a friend at work will want to know about
Found some bagels at the supermarket and had two for lunch with cheese and tomato - yum

1 comment:

asal said...

Hallo... I was also going to write something about positive thinking. It is a great attitude shift!

-zs-