Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Creativity

There are so many projects and ideas that I want to follow up but end up doing nothing about them. Is it because there are so many that I don't know where to start or that I worry about the result. I shouldn't worry about what others think about my creations as I only make them for my own satisfaction. I really need to have one of my famous lists with all the things that I want to make/do on it and slowly work through it one item at a time.

A creativity/inspiraton book would be good. Something not too small (or too large) with plain pages in acid free paper. I can draw, make lists and have all those little sayings that I love in it. Actually a nice bag to hold it all in would be good - I could also then have a lot of those postcards and pictures in a small folder in the bag as well. It would be a chance to make one of the lovely looking bags from my recent book purchase of Bags With Style. Not as big as my library book bags, perhaps something that will comfortably take A4 size.

I want to have a go at making Artists Trading Cards and follow on with a fabric postcard that I can post to Christine and following on again an altered book would be fun as well. So then I must look up my Qulting Arts books for information on all these.

First things first - look for a book for all my creativity/inspirations
Second - decide on my bag
I can look through my magazines and draw some ideas etc.
Well then, off I go

No comments: