Friday, October 07, 2005

Time Flies

My goodness it is so long since I have written anything. Have things been bland and boring - not really, but I suppose there just hasn't been anything that seemed exciting enough to inspire me to write. And of course now there is.

I have finally decided when I want to travel to the US next year. I saw a quilter on TV who takes week long residental workshops in her home - it look good and sounded great so I contacted her and it all has gone from there. I am now hoping to spend a week with Judith Trager at her home in Boulder, Colorado. And finally I will go at the end of April and hopefully catch the AQS show in Paducah Kentucky and end up home again mid June. It feels good to have started to make some definite decisions re my travel.

It is not long until Ken is away on his own trip too - only about 5 weeks which is not long at all. I have big plans for myself when he is away. I want to do a spring clean on the house and set up my sewing machine in the dining area and quilt there during the time he is away. I will have to get Christine's quilt done then as it is the only bit opportunity of time that I will have. I really need to get on and quilt a couple of my other larger quilts as well.

Lots to do, lots to plan - lots of my beloved lists to write!

No comments: